In this video, Dr. Huntoon discusses the 4 Causes of ALL Health Concerns and why this is important for you to know.
Unfortunately, your Medical Doctor will seldom, if ever, consider ANY of these 4 causes.
Because that would prohibit the prescribing of medication.
If you are looking for a more Holistic way of dealing with your health challenges, one that does not involve the drugs or need for surgery, we are here to help you.
Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to meeting you.
Watch this video above BEFORE making an appointment with ANY practitioner
Holistic is defined as: incorporating the concept of holism in theory or practice; identifying with principles of holism in a system of therapeutics, especially one considered outside the mainstream of scientific medicine, as naturopathy or chiropractic, and often involving nutritional measures. Holism is defined as: care of the entire patient in all aspects of well-being, including physical, psychological, and social.
A Holistic Chiropractor is a doctor trained in the discipline of chiropractic as well as the other aspects related to Holism to incorporate a well-rounded, multifaceted approach to dealing with health concerns. This is done by looking for all the relationships associated with a health imbalance using the neuro-feedback tool of Manual Muscle Testing (MMT).
When one considers the 7 main components of a health concern, the Emotional, Toxicity, Nutritional, Allergy/Sensitivity, Physiological, Structural and Spiritual relationship to a health imbalance, this will allow for a person to address their entire health as completely as possible.
This differs from traditional allopathic medicine where the treatment is designed to address the symptoms of disease through masking medications and the frank disease itself by performing surgery. The underlying cause if often ignored.
A Holistic Focus
Addressing the 7 Main Components of a Health Concern involves the following:
1) Emotional Component: Let’s face it, we are emotional beings and our emotions directly affect how we feel. When we have a negative emotional habit pattern, depending on the emotion(s) associated with the concern, it will impact the normal functioning of an organ or gland. Over time, the effect of the emotion will lead to disease. Utilizing a very gentle approach called Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET), the underlying emotion and the negative associated patterning stored in the body can be addressed to restore balance to the Body-Mind Complex.
2) Toxicity Component: We live in a toxic world as we are exposed to 86,000 different chemicals on a weekly basis and the FDA regulates less than 20,000 of them. And with all the medications we use and the effects of the medications that impact our food and water supply, is it any wonder that we are toxic? And what the body will do, in an effort to protect itself, is surround the toxins in a layer of fat and isolate them away from vital organs and glands. This leads to obesity and other health imbalances. By addressing the Toxicity Component by utilizing homeopathic remedies designed to release the toxins and their effects, balance can be restored to the Body-Mind Complex. If a person is really toxic, Dr. Huntoon may recommend doing the Doctor Supervised Detoxification Program.
3) Nutritional Component: If you have not realized yet, our food is not as nutritious as it was 60 years ago. More pesticides, additives, preservatives and the introduction of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) which refer to any food modified at the gene level, has lead to Nutritional Deficiency Diseases. In other words, we are starving and our health is failing as a result. Using specific Standard Process Whole Food Supplements to give the body what it is missing helps to restore balance to the Body-Mind Complex.
4) Allergy/Sensitivity Component: With the combination of all the toxins we are exposed to leading to health challenges, along with the changes to our food, allergies/sensitivities are contributing to increasing health concerns for far too many. By treating the allergy/sensitivity with Total Body Modification (TBM) so the body no longer fights with what it is being exposed to on a regular basis helps to restore balance to the Body-Mind Complex.
5) Structural Component: Your master controller of all your body functions is your Brain and Spinal Cord. All your spinal nerves exit the spine and brain to control and regulate every cell, tissue and organ in your body. Interference in this communication will lead to health imbalances resulting in pain, spasm, malfunction and dis-ease. Using specific Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation helps to remove the interference in communication restoring balance to the Body-Mind Complex.
6) Physiological Component: This part of your body’s normal function is influenced by the other 6 Components and when your physiology becomes distorted, dis-ease results. By addressing and restoring balance to your body’s physiology, this helps restore balance to your Body-Mind Complex.
7) Spiritual Component: We are each Spiritual Beings who occupy a physical body. When there is a disagreement between what Spirit wants versus what the Physical Body wants, this creates discord and results in health concerns. We use gentle spiritual techniques to restore balance to the person that is in alignment with whatever Religious Beliefs a person may have.
Having an evaluation to determine which of these 7 Components are problematic for you will go a long way towards making sense of why your health is a challenge. Then, by employing a very specific treatment plan designed to address each of the 7 Components for each specific imbalance your body has is what Holistic Chiropractic can do for your health.
There is NO One Size Fits All Cookie-Cutter program offered by all allopathic doctors and most chiropractic offices. Each patient is a unique formula and is treated based on their unique formula for wellness.
Click to add text...
Click the link for a description of this week's show and a link to the podcast from:
Advanced Alternative Medicine Center
Serving All Your Heath Care Needs ... Naturally!
Dr. Richard A. Huntoon